Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Ending to the Beginning

I have finally figured out how the opening is going to end, which means I finally have the full plan for my opening, which means I can fully commit to my script. So here is what is going to happen after Lily escapes from Jimmy and Elvis.

The next scene will take place in a sort of office, where the illegal business Lily works for takes place. As she walks in, she places the briefcase the two men were after on the table and says to her boss that she doesn't get paid enough for this job, and asking who the two men who went after her were. The boss will reply something along the lines of that she seems perfectly okay, which she is, and that he's sure that whoever sent the men will have gotten the message that they aren't to be messed with. 

The bosses face will also not be shown in this scene, to add a little bit of mystery to the character. It will look not too different from Marsellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 After nine weeks of hard work, I can now finally present The Accessory . I hope you enjoy. :)