Thursday, February 29, 2024

Group Meeting

 Yesterday I had my first group meeting for our film openings. This was our chance to get feedback from our peers about our openings and what we had planned so far. 

I started out by just going over what I had planned for the opening so far. I talked about each of the scenes in the opening, along with some of the shots I would use. I explained how certain scenes would develop the characters. For example, I explained how the opening dressing up scene would establish the characters as well put together, while also being criminals. 

I then talked about how I discussed with my media teacher how I should incorporate the female character more into the film. I asked my group how they thought I could include more of the character after the alleyway scene. My group members asked me what I imagined the rest of the story being, which is where I realized why I was having trouble coming up with what happens next. I had really only been focusing on the opening to the film, and not what the whole movie should be.

So, my step plan is to figure out what the whole plot of my movie will be, just a general idea, and I think that will make the process so much easier than it has been so far.


Looking at my planned schedule, I'm a little bit farther behind than I would like, however I'm glad I'm taking the extra time to make sure I have a complete and well thought-out story.

1 comment:

Film Opening

 After nine weeks of hard work, I can now finally present The Accessory . I hope you enjoy. :)