Saturday, February 10, 2024

Week One Post 1

 As we begin the next stage of our class, we are moving on to the film opening portfolio project. This has been something I have been looking forward to all year, as I have always wanted to create something like this. I'm currently thinking that I want to work on this project alone, because I want to both be able to get all of my ideas onto the screen, as well as seeing my abilities as a filmmaker. 

My current plan for the project is that once I figure out what I want my story to be, I will work hard to make sure I have a good plan for the project. I don't want the filming or editing process to be rushed for this project. I want to have a good shot list that I can stick by, to make sure that I can get as close as possible to what I envision. 

I think the hardest part of the planning for me is set design and a location. There are many ideas that I have that would require filming at a place such as a dinner or dark alleyway. That is an element that would require a lot of planning in advanced to make the project workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 After nine weeks of hard work, I can now finally present The Accessory . I hope you enjoy. :)